Bessy STE370 Telescopic Drywall Support 2070-3700mm STE With Pump Grip STE370
- Resilient up to a maximum of 350 kg when the telescopic rod is fully retracted
- Extremely stable construction due to highly durable steel pipes and non-slip PVC contact surfaces (9 x 7 cm)
- Single-handed operation thanks to 2-component plastic handle with pump mechanism
- Quick-slide button for rapid extension and retraction of the telescopic bar
- Controllable holding force by turning the support on the grip
- Application also on slopes due to continuously swiveling contact surfaces from -45° to +45°
Extremely secure hold
The support guarantees a reliable and secure hold:
Due to robust design ensures a max load of 350 kg can be applied (dependent upon the size of support and length applied) due to rubber PVC contact surfaces top and bottom due to anti-slip system integrated in the grip
Quick and accurate handling
The support can be precisely set to requirements, and safely released:
Due to fixing in three steps: In order to pre-set the telescopic drywall support press the release button and extend the telescopic inner tube to the desired length. Fine adjustment takes place by pressing the pump lever until the system plate of the support lies against the workpiece. Then turn the grip clockwise until the desired holding force is attained (observe the max. load-bearing capacity) due to releasing in two steps: First turn the telescopic drywall support anti-clockwise. As soon as no further holding force is present, press the release button to retract the inner tube.
No customer reviews for the moment.