If you are experiencing issues with your product, please contact our customer service team via email ([email protected]) or the manufacturer.
Please note that where Products are faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage or fault must be submitted to our Customer Service team via email within 3 days of receipt of the product. Failure to do so may result in your claim being denied.
Please make your email subject: “FAULTY PRODUCT: Order Number ____”
To lodge a claim:
- Contact our Customer Service team via email ([email protected])
- Include the following details in your email
- Full Name and Delivery Address
- Order Number
- Description of Fault
- Photos/short video demonstrating damage or fault with product
- Our Customer Service team will review your claim and attempt to resolve the issue without the need to return the product
- If it is determined that the product may be faulty, our Customer Service team will provide instructions to have the product returned for assessment
- Return Delivery Costs
- In the case that your product is delivered faulty (or within 30 days of delivery date) – return shipping costs will be paid for you
- If your product is faulty after 30 days from delivery – return shipping costs back to our warehouse will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Once received back to our warehouse, your item will be assessed by either our team or the manufacturer. While we endeavour to complete all assessments as soon as possible – please allow up to 20 business days for assessment, repairs and/or replacements to be executed.
- Please note return shipping of the repaired/replaced item is the responsibility of the customer. We will quote these shipping fees at your request.
Majority of the items sold at House&TradeSupplies are covered by manufacturer’s warranty.
If you experience an issue with a product covered by manufacturer’s warranty, the manufacturer will be able to provide a faster assessment and remedy – as most have dedicated Support Centres with access to more detailed knowledge on their respective products.
You may prefer to contact the manufacturer directly to seek a resolution rather than House&TradeSupplies.